Is it just me or has it been a weird week? Weather systems and political climate aside, October seems to have arrived with a bang—complete with tech SNAFUS, moody pets, and troubling letters from the IRS. Blame it on Mercury in retrograde if you will, but whatever’s in the air has left me thirsty for some uplifting reading around the web. And fortunately there’s never a shortage of that!
- Putting every single product on this barely-there makeup how-to in my cart.
- Loved sharing my fave fall salad recipe with the gorgeous lifestyle site Eyeswoon!
- I spy Light Lab in this round-up of interiors that demonstrate how to mix patterns!
- I’m hooked on almond milk ricotta so I’m stoked to find a recipe to make it myself.
- Why have a home office when you can have a cloffice?!
- Hey, that’s me featured in Instyle!
And of course here on the blog, we’re giving away a complete $832 bedroom makeover, cribbing some outdoor entertaining notes, exploring the impact of black kitchen faucets, and getting comfy in oversized fall layers. Keep these links handy when you’re watching the debate tonight, in case you need a feel-good emergency exit hatch!