I’m calling it: The holidays are here. I’ve been trying to hold out ’til Thanksgiving to start up my Christmas carol playlists, but I caved last week and it’s been holly jolly around here ever since. I’m jonesing hard for Pepperidge Farm Gingermen, I have to stop myself daily from lounging on the couch with a bowl of cookie butter ice cream, and a Venti peppermint mocha is never far from my mind. But I’m staving off those cravings for now—gotta save something for December, after all!— by indulging instead in a few festive beauty finds that channel the spirit of the season in a pampering, self-care kinda way. After all, appealing to your tastebuds isn’t one of the only ways to get into the holiday spirit!
1. Fill the house with the scent of fir and cedar long before you decorate your Christmas tree—and marvel at the intricate illustrations on Diptyque’s limited edition holiday candle packaging!
2. Toasted vanilla and smoky caramel sounds like the latest indulgence from Starbucks (those red cups get me every time!) but it’s actually the fragrance notes in these all-natural bath fizzies!
3. Spritz yourself with a Nest’s Cocoa Woods eau de parfum—think hints of cocoa, sequoia, and ginger—and you’ll basically be a walking apres-ski lounge in Aspen. (Hot toddies not included, of course.)
4. Growing up, my German grandmother always had marzipan treats in her house during the holidays, and I’m imagining this almond foot mask would smell exactly like her treats pantry!
5. The team at Osmia Organics describes their limited edition Evermint Soap as “a candycane for your body”, and with its pink clay swirls and fresh peppermint scent, I’m inclined to agree 100%!
6. Swapping the hand soap next to our bathroom sink is my favorite budget-friendly way to signal that the holidays are here! Method’s Frosted Fir is forest-y enough to feel festive without smelling like you’re washing with Pine Sol!
7. The team at Osmia Organics describes their limited edition Evermint Soap as “a candycane for your body”, and with its pink clay swirls and fresh peppermint scent, I’m inclined to agree 100%!
8. When I was in high school, half the items on my Santa list were from The Body Shop—and this advent calendar filled with the brand’s bestsellers brings alllll the memories flooding back. (Good luck waiting ’til December to open it!)
Image credit: House of Brinson.