Every year, my favorite gift guide to assemble is my introvert gift guide. Mainly because it’s the one specifically tailored to me! But I’m not the only hard-to-shop-for homebody out there, so I love suggesting ideas for the antisocial types on your list. The truth is, when searching for gifts for her, there’s so many little treats out there to increase the snuggle quotient of a cozy night in. Think hot tea, warm baths, fuzzy slippers, and pampering products—all with an eye towards luxury and permission to indulge!
1. Hibernation is hard work! Ease tired feat and sore muscles with Lord Jones Bath Salts. The high CBD formula, plus Epsom and Himalayan salts, ensures maximum anti-inflammatory effects with each soak. Flower petals add an extra special touch!
2. Now you don’t even have to leave the house to rock fashion’s coolest footwear brand! FREDA SALVADOR launched these leopard calf hair slippers just in time to ward off winter’s chill. Something tells me Santa’s sack will be loaded with hundreds of pairs this year!
3. Being a homebody doesn’t mean you don’t love to travel—it just means returning after a trip is that much sweeter! Celebrate both modes of being with the gorgeous interiors book Travel Home, which is full of ideas for incorporating treasures and experiences from abroad into your space.
4. A scented candle is the ultimate Hygge essential. This one, from a collaboration between Linnea’s Lights and Appointed Co., contains citrusy bergamot and mimosa, and earthy sandalwood. Appropriately called ‘Notes to Inspire’, it’s blended to spark creativity and productivity. The perfect companion for cozy hobbies like journaling, sketching, and knitting!
5. Billed as “a dose of zen”, True Botanicals Stress Relief is an essential oil blend that doubles as the most addictive perfume ever. Frankincense and tarragon trigger feelings of relaxation and well-being for an immediate grounding effect. It’s Hygge in a roll-on!
6. Countless cups of tea brewed in a single season require a mug that fits snugly into cupped hands. Pick up a pretty stoneware bowl for just that purpose. It’s got an organic, homemade shape, but is microwave and dishwasher safe for a winter’s worth of use!
7. A frothy and perfectly balanced matcha is just a whisk away with Matcha Sticks pre-portioned drink mix packets. They’re also ideal for a hot sip on the go, for that “left the house but not really” feeling!
8. A super soft blankie is a home decor essential and an introvert’s best friend any time of year. Tickle her wild side with this leopard print throw blanket, and maybe she’ll even be up for starting a new series on Netflix instead of watching another Friends rerun marathon!
9. For someone who loves to stay home, a step through the front door is like a deep, cleansing breath. One of my favorite little gifts for home is a luxe gold initial keychain makes crossing the threshold into ones own space a bling-worthy event!
10. No introvert gift guide is complete without chocolate. And Valerie Confections makes the best chocolate on the planet! Tuck a set of 5 Valerie Confections chocolate bars into her stocking, and be sure to snag a bite of the Almond Toffee flavor before she devours the whole thing!
11. Who wouldn’t love to discover new fave pampering ritual without ever stepping outside? Beauty Heroes’ monthly subscription service mails out boxes full of sustainable skin and body products curated with indulgence in mind.
12. Bathtime isn’t just a habit, it’s a state of mind! Bathing Culture Mind and Body Wash promises a trip to the Redwood canopies with every shower—and delivers skin-soothing benefits with an organic formulation and all-natural essential oils.