Happy Weekend! I hope you survived thess first few days back to reality after the holidays—and that you're getting a chance to recuperate before we do it all again next week! In an effort not to over-schedule myself, I've planned a trip to the Rose Bowl Flea Market but not much else. Maybe I'll see a movie, maybe I'll park myself on the couch for an afternoon, or maybe I'll take some inspiration from a few of these links:
- The ladies at A Beautiful Mess always come up with such great projects, and this leather and copper cup DIY organizer is no exception!
- I've been on the hunt for a new foundation. My skin is sensitive, and I can't stand anything too heavy, so this roundup of foundation for people who hate foundation feels made for me!
- Is it too early to start planning our spring wardrobes? No? Good. I'm putting an oversized denim jacket at the top of my wishlist.
- Now that the Christmas cookie fest is officially over, I'm excited to add some healthy (but still indulgent) recipes to my repertoire. Think spicy lentil chili, slow cooker short rib ragu, and homemade thinkThin bars. And of course big batches of New Year's detox soup!
- This Danish home has me daydreaming of white wood floors. So impractical but so chic!
Happy reading, see you back here Monday!