Whenever I’m shopping for friends and female relatives, I always veer towards the personal care aisle. Luxurious body and skincare products are often the last thing we’re willing to spend money on for ourselves, making them the perfect indulgent gift for that woman who deserves a little TLC (which is every woman, right?!). Plus every time she uses that lotion or face mask she received from you, it’ll be a reminder of how much you care about her. So here’s a few of my favorite finds for giving her an ongoing hug from afar!
- It’s not a spa day without a textured waffle robe, and this Rough Linen Waffle Robe is made from 100% pure linen to up the luxury ante even further. It’s insanely soft with a smooth, fluid, drape, and it comes sized up to an extra large, so it will literally fit everyone on your list! (I’m sensitive to this as I once gave my mom a “one size fits all” robe for her birthday, and let’s just say that one size did not fit all.)
- You can’t open Instagram these days without seeing someone singing the praises of face rolling, and for good reason because a little self-massage makes a huge difference in the complexion! Plus this Rose Quartz Facial Roller promises the gemstone’s power to promote of “unconditional self-love”, which is a mighty gift indeed.
- I received a sample of Goop Eau de Parfum Edition 01 in the mail last fall and it quickly became my signature scent of the season. It’s a gender neutral fragrance that’s a little smokey, a little spicy, and a little mysterious—and it gets me tons of complements. So really, when you give someone this scent, you’re basically giving them the gift of popularity.
- One of my favorite jewelry designers just teamed up with one of my favorite nutrition experts to create this delicate Sarah Chloe x Kelly Leveque Body Love Ring. It’s a beautiful reminder that self-love is a mindset as well as a day-to-day practice. Oh, and it’s just so darn pretty, isn’t it?
- The entire Pour l’air scented candle range is a fragrance junky’s dream come true. Each one is inspired by a nostalgic experience and evokes visions of faraway places and times. The candles’ containers are hand calligraphed by the company’s founder—and if you order before December 14, you’ll get 40% off your purchase!
- I’m so devoted to Lapcos sheet masks! They’re inexpensive—just $3 a pop!—and they deliver results exactly as the labels promise. (The honey one for brightening is a jet lag lifesaver!) Pick up this Lapcos Sheet Mask Variety Pack and split it up as stocking stuffers, or gift one lucky recipient with a whole week’s worth of beauty discovery!
- There’s nothing like a good two-fer when it comes to skincare, and Circ-Cell Geothermal Clay Cleanser is one of the hardest workers in my medicine cabinet. It’s a super nurturing but thorough cleanser that also works as a clarifying mask, and it suits all skin types too! Tuck it into a gift box with a gentle complexion cloth to guarantee that holiday glow!
- Help your favorite spa aficionado banish dry winter skin with Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Body Polish. Delicately scented with Moroccan rose, it’s packed with all-natural anti-inflammatory ingredients to help soothe and hydrate parched skin. Plus the cheerful hue brightens up the shower even on the darkest of mornings!
- As far as I’m concerned, you can never have too many hand creams! I keep one in my purse, in the car, in the kitchen, and anywhere else I’ll be struck by the sudden urge to pamper my hands. Currently, the coveted spot on my nightstand is held by Dr. Roebuck’s Cushie Vitamin Rich Hand Cream. The Australian brand eschews parabens, silicones, and fillers in favor of ingredients like shea butter and oatmeal to replenish hands in a flash!