Happy Sunday! How’s your weekend going? More importantly, is it starting to feel like fall where you are? My mom texted me photos from her excursion with my dad to buy freshly harvested wine grapes—he’s a budding amateur vintner!—and I got wistful remembering the crisp, long-shadowed Autumn days of my childhood back east. Here in LA the temps have spiked again, but we did see a sure sign of the season with the arrival of my favorite mini white pumpkins at Trader Joe’s! And of course there’s no shortage of good stuff around the web to transition us into the coming season:
- Have you ever used an app to help you break bad habits or form new healthy ones?
- Speaking of bad habits, this roundup of the best natural deodorants has me thinking its finally time to toss the antiperspirant.
- I’m still on a Candida cleanse, but I’m pinning this Asian pear and apple pie for later.
- Meanwhile, this GF homemade cracker recipe has my name written all over it!
- Design inspo meets vacation dreams at this stunning minimalist Italian spa and resort.
- I’m thinking checkerboard floors are due for a comeback.
- These jeans! Those shades! That blouse! This whole outfit is a fall fashion must.
- And in case you missed it around here, we broke down the step-by-step on the modern kitchen renovation at Light Lab; ogled fall entertaining ideas inspired by my trip to Italy; shared tips on how to wear a summer dress in the fall; spread the word about a pretty new meditation book of paintings and poems; and admired the office design of an LA beauty guru!
Have a fun and rejuvenating remainder of your weekend, everyone!